Aristomart Community Guidelines
Aristomart is made up of a growing community of shoppers and shop owners. In order to put the happiness and safety of that community first, we've designed a set of guidelines, outlined below, to ensure the best possible experience for everyone who uses our platform.
Customer service guidelines
To help ensure that every Aristomart shopper has an exceptional shopping experience, we've organized a set of guidelines that we ask every Aristomart shop owner to adhere to in order to continue selling on our platform.
As a member of our community, we ask that you:
- Make sure products are accurately represented with high-quality images and detailed descriptions that include all necessary specifications (sizing, color, etc.).
- Help shoppers stay informed about the status of their orders.
- Notify shoppers if you're unable to complete an order, and process a refund as quickly as possible.
- Respond to messages and emails from shoppers in a timely manner. A shopper should receive a reply within seven days, but the faster the response time, the better.
- Establish Terms & Conditions and offer a return policy.
- You must offer a full refund if an item is faulty, not as described, or doesn't function as it's supposed to.
- Attempt to resolve any disputes directly with shoppers themselves. In some cases, if you are unable to reach a resolution, Aristomart will intervene to help resolve the dispute.
A few additional tips for great service:
- Please follow the Table Rate Shipping Chart to ensure the most accurate possible shipping rate is shown to shoppers.
- Be conscientious about communications with shoppers. Respect the wishes of those who would prefer not to receive promotions. Please update your customers’ subscriptions data in every fifteen days, or before every time you launch a new campaign. In case of any dispute arises between you and Shopper, please contact Aristomart Support.
A note on protecting shoppers' privacy:
Products prohibited on Aristomart
At Aristomart, we pride ourselves on the wide-ranging selection of products available through our community. But there are some products that we prohibit or restrict, this is for legal or safety reasons, or because they don't adhere to our values. Please make sure to read our Prohibited Products policy, where you will find a list of products that fall into these categories.
Aristomart reserves the right to remove any product or brand that does not fit the criteria listed in the policy and to add further restrictions as needed.
Content prohibited on Aristomart
When creating and merchandising your shop, you have the ability to upload photos, create a username and profile, write text and talk messages, and generate other forms of user-facing content. As a member of our community, you agree that this content will not be:
- In violation of intellectual property rights, including but not limited to:
- Counterfeit or replica
- Trademark infringement
- Copyright infringement
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, or harassing.
- In violation of a user's privacy in any way.
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
- Racist, obscene, or viewed as hateful.
If Aristomart encounters specific cases that do not fall within the guidelines described above—but in Aristomart's reasonable view, breaches established moral and ethical boundaries—Aristomart reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the account.
If you see anything on Aristomart that violates these rules, you can report it using Aristomart Support.
We love that Aristomart's marketplace represents the talent, diversity, and wide-ranging ambitions of our community—and that it's the best destination for shoppers to discover the top emerging brands. Aristomart's core focus is to provide unique products to its shoppers, with an emphasis on fashion and home decor. Key sub-categories are:
- Beauty Products
- Phones and accessories
- Consumer electronics
- Home Accents
- Kitchen Products
While anyone can build a shop on the Aristomart platform (and subsequently receives a shop in our marketplace), not all products are eligible to appear in featured collections or blog stories, which are curated to focus on the categories listed above. Below we'll answer frequently asked questions about the ways in which we curate what's featured on www.aristomart.com/faq
Brand and presentation of products
To be considered for placement in Aristomart's marketplace, please be sure:
- Your product descriptions are detailed and contain all necessary information to describe each item (e.g., material, origin, measurements, care instructions, etc.).
- You've included a minimum of two product images per item.
- Each product image is of high quality, preferably featured as a lifestyle image. We do not accept low-quality stock photos, photos taken from Google Images, photos of similar products, or renderings of product.
- Your products are categorized under the correct marketplace categories.
Can I choose to opt out of the marketplace?
Everyone who launches a custom shop on Aristomart automatically receives a shop in our marketplace. (Certain brands and products—chosen based on the criteria outlined above—may also be featured in curated collections and blog stories on the site.) The marketplace can be a great source for selling your products. You have the opportunity to show your products to all Aristomart customers. Not only this, your products and Shop may get free promotions and/or get the opportunity of joint promotions, which is a cost-effective way to promote your brands. However, still, there might be some reasons for which you may want to opt out of the Marketplace. If you are a paid subscriber, you are free to choose to opt out of the Marketplace. You may not opt out of the Marketplace if you use Aristomart’s free tier.
Want more information about the benefits of selling in our marketplace? Read more here.
Can my shop be put offline or locked without advance notice?
Yes. Although unlikely, there are several circumstances under which a shop may be removed or locked without prior notice. Please note that this will occur only in the case of specific flagrant or repeated behaviors, including:
- Selling products that are prohibited on Aristomart.
- Having unfulfilled orders, at least one of which is past due by 30 days.
- Having received complaints from multiple shoppers that a product was not shipped.
- Having received complaints or reviews from multiple shoppers indicating actions or behaviors that conflict with our Community Guidelines
- Failure to pay commission fees.
- Not having logged in to your account in 60 days or longer.
There is also the unlikely possibility that your shop has been mistakenly deemed fraudulent by our system. If you believe this to be the case, contact our support team to reactivate your account.